Thursday, November 11, 2010

Missing my testing days

I absolutely loved testing and truly hated when someone is ahead of me in logging bugs or finds a bug that i missed. I used to enjoy every bit of testing and always try to be ahead of everyone and most part of my career I did succeed in this. Even now, I want to concentrate at least some part of my day in testing but then someone comes and talks about some creatures (Camel, ANT) or talks about some nouns and verbs (SOAP, REST) and i have to go back to Google and try to understand them. When
I think that I know a bit, they say that these are obsolete and will no longer be applicable and a new animal or verb was discovered/invented. I still don't know who made this quote but I love this one - Life was simple when Apple and Black Berry were just fruits and Windows is something that you open for fresh air and Cloud is something that you eagerly look at to see if it gives some rain.

Since we are talking of quotes, there is a Japanese quote which i like and which is related - "Wabi-sabi which means Nothing lasts, nothing is finished and nothing is perfect".

No comments:

Post a Comment